Accommodations for Vulnerable Students, Faculty, & Staff at High Risk

The University recognizes that members of the campus community may be at high risk for COVID-19 or may reside in the same household with someone who is at high risk.

Students may request an accommodation by completing the University’s request for disability accommodations. Requests for accommodations will be reviewed by the University’s director of disability services who will work in an iterative manner with the student to identify an appropriate accommodation. Accommodations may include remote learning.

Faculty and Staff

Human Resources is referring any faculty and staff in need of accommodations to the following forms: